I have been hitting my head against the wall pretty hard on this one, hopefully, its all my fault and I missed something in the documentation somewhere 
I have the following very simple pipeline
image: golang:1.12
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Build and test
script:
- PACKAGE_PATH="${GOPATH}/src/bitbucket.org/${BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME}"
- mkdir -pv "${PACKAGE_PATH}"
- tar -cO --exclude-vcs --exclude=bitbucket-pipelines.yml . | tar -xv -C "${PACKAGE_PATH}"
- cd "${PACKAGE_PATH}"
- go get -v
- go build -v
- go test -v
- echo "Packaging app"
- tar cvf app.tar app config.yml
- ls -al
- pwd
artifacts:
- app.tar
- step:
name: Distribution
script:
- pipe: atlassian/bitbucket-upload-file:0.1.2
variables:
BITBUCKET_USERNAME: User
BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD: $SomePAss
FILENAME: 'app.tar'
A couple of output from this file:
- the "ls -al" show that the files needed for the tar command do exist
- The "ls -al" also show that the tar file was successfully created
- The pwd command show that I am in the project repo
- I have tried to put as artifact config.yml; does works
- I have tried to put the app file as an artifact; does not work
- the teardown command does show that there is no match for my artifact request
My problem is that I want to pass the app.tar as an artifact to upload it to the bitbucket download section in the following step, but I get the error the file is not found.
I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but any help would be appreciated
Thanks