I am unable to access my confluence page on 8090.
At one occasion, I've got an error that says:
Database: Database connection failed
I am using a Basic license (non-trial) using local H2 Database, as I am still evaluating the product, and I just realised I dont have any Support.
Any good starting point for this issue? I looked into the logs but I cant find anything obvious other than the WARNING ones. I just rebooted my server and this are the fresh logs:
2019-12-03 14:04:51 Commons Daemon procrun stderr initialized
03-Dec-2019 14:04:54.100 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match [Server] failed to set property [debug] to [0]
03-Dec-2019 14:04:54.288 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule.begin [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
03-Dec-2019 14:04:54.303 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match [Server/Service/Engine] failed to set property [debug] to [0]
03-Dec-2019 14:04:54.319 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match [Server/Service/Engine/Host] failed to set property [debug] to [0]
03-Dec-2019 14:04:54.366 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match [Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context] failed to set property [debug] to [0]
03-Dec-2019 14:04:54.397 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.setPath A context path must either be an empty string or start with a '/' and do not end with a '/'. The path [${confluence.context.path}/synchrony-proxy] does not meet these criteria and has been changed to [/${confluence.context.path}/synchrony-proxy]
03-Dec-2019 14:04:54.397 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match [Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context] failed to set property [debug] to [0]
03-Dec-2019 14:04:54.881 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8090"]
03-Dec-2019 14:04:55.163 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Server initialization in [1,393] milliseconds
03-Dec-2019 14:04:55.178 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal Starting service [Tomcat-Standalone]
03-Dec-2019 14:04:55.178 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal Starting Servlet engine: [Apache Tomcat/9.0.19]
03-Dec-2019 14:04:59.053 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log Spring WebApplicationInitializers detected on classpath: [com.atlassian.synchrony.proxy.SynchronyDispatcherServletInitializer@29e73a7f]
03-Dec-2019 14:04:59.272 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
03-Dec-2019 14:04:59.631 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log Initializing Spring FrameworkServlet 'dispatcher'
03-Dec-2019 14:04:59.631 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.initServletBean FrameworkServlet 'dispatcher': initialization started
03-Dec-2019 14:04:59.631 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.springframework.web.context.support.AnnotationConfigWebApplicationContext.prepareRefresh Refreshing WebApplicationContext for namespace 'dispatcher-servlet': startup date [Tue Dec 03 14:04:59 NZDT 2019]; root of context hierarchy
03-Dec-2019 14:04:59.709 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.springframework.web.context.support.AnnotationConfigWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions Registering annotated classes: [class com.atlassian.synchrony.proxy.websocket.WebSocketConfig,class com.atlassian.synchrony.proxy.web.SynchronyWebMvcConfig]
03-Dec-2019 14:05:00.475 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.springframework.scheduling.concurrent.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler.initialize Initializing ExecutorService 'defaultSockJsTaskScheduler'
03-Dec-2019 14:05:00.538 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.springframework.web.socket.server.support.WebSocketHandlerMapping.registerHandler Mapped URL path [/v1/bayeux-sync1] onto handler of type [class org.springframework.web.socket.server.support.WebSocketHttpRequestHandler]
03-Dec-2019 14:05:01.459 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.initControllerAdviceCache Looking for @ControllerAdvice: WebApplicationContext for namespace 'dispatcher-servlet': startup date [Tue Dec 03 14:04:59 NZDT 2019]; root of context hierarchy
03-Dec-2019 14:05:01.569 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerMapping.register Mapped "{[/healthcheck]}" onto public com.atlassian.synchrony.proxy.web.HealthCheckResult com.atlassian.synchrony.proxy.web.SynchronyProxyRestController.getSynchronyProxyInfo()
03-Dec-2019 14:05:01.569 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerMapping.register Mapped "{[/reload],methods=[PUT]}" onto public org.springframework.http.ResponseEntity com.atlassian.synchrony.proxy.web.SynchronyProxyRestController.reloadConfiguration(com.atlassian.synchrony.proxy.web.SynchronyProxyConfigPayload)
03-Dec-2019 14:05:01.584 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.springframework.web.servlet.handler.SimpleUrlHandlerMapping.registerHandler Mapped URL path [/**] onto handler of type [class org.springframework.web.servlet.resource.DefaultServletHttpRequestHandler]
03-Dec-2019 14:05:01.725 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.start Starting beans in phase 2147483647
03-Dec-2019 14:05:01.756 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.initServletBean FrameworkServlet 'dispatcher': initialization completed in 2125 ms
==
UPDATE
Thanks!I am new to Confluence, and using local H2 Database.
This the error message:
==========
Database: Database connection failed
Confluence failed to establish a connection to your database.
This could be because:
- Your database isn't running
- The configuration of your confluence.cfg.xml file is incorrect (user, password, or database URL etc.)
- There is a network issue between Confluence and your database (e.g. firewall, database doesn't allow remote access etc.)
===============
Found SEVERE log. Wondering iof its my version of Java?
==
10-Dec-2019 07:35:11.901 SEVERE [http-nio-8090-exec-10] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.custom Exception Processing ErrorPage[errorCode=500, location=/500page.jsp]
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: An exception occurred processing [500page.jsp] at line [120]
117:
118: if (sysInfoService != null)
119: {
120: confluenceInfo = sysInfoService.getConfluenceInfo();
121: memoryInfo = sysInfoService.getMemoryInfo();
122: dbInfo = sysInfoService.getSafeDatabaseInfo();
123: sysinfo = GeneralUtil.convertBeanToMap(sysInfoService.getSystemProperties());