The Jira header has disappeared for one user account. Anyone know how this can happen and how to fix it?
Does it happen for all browsers for the user? What about clearing the browser's cache? Any specific Javacript running? Or also Javascript error's in the browser's console?
It was on all browsers, with cleared cache. I ended up updating all the plugins in that instance of Jira, and it fixed the problem. I'm not sure which plugin update ended up fixing it, though. Very strange that it only affected one user.
Same issue here, there's a group of people that don't see the main menu on top of Jira, I will give that plugin update a go but still think we need a root cause to this behaviour.
If you have Tempo plugin this might be the issue, you need to search for a corrupted user which shows in the logs as invalid user with invalid ID - then troubleshoot with this article https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=373261121, restart JIRA and problem solved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.