Hi at all:-)
I have jenkins v2.60.3 running as container installed within a docker image.
Our Company has a Bitbucket-Server v5.16.0 installed (https://bitbucket....:8555) where i can access using git commands on terminal running within the jenkins container. This work without problems.
But when i configure the Bitbucket Server Integration Plugin within the jenkins settings (before i did create a bitbucket personal admin access token and be sure i give the correct credentials i use to login to bitbucket and the URL includes the Port) and press the test connection button i get an error:
"Connection failure, please try again"
The jenkins logs shows:
"
com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl
Bitbucket - io exception
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
...
"
I guess this means a certificate problem....what can i do to solve this?
I have no certificate.
Login to bitbucket using git commands does work with config "git config --global http.sslVerify "false"".
Is there a similiar possibility available within "Bitbucket Server Integration"-PlugIn?
Many thanks in adavance for help.