Hi,
When scrolling a page with a large table the header row sticks on top of the page. But this does not work when there are 2 header rows.
Is this correct? It only works for tables with one header row?
Regards,
Patrick
Hi Patrick.
This Atlassian page should answer your question. There are some constraints to sticky headers as follows:
Table headers aren't sticky when your table:
Hi Helen,
Thanks for the answer. None of the 4 conditions is true, so it should be added that
{quote}
Can I make a page without page layout? When I create a page, at a minimum a section is include which I cannot remove.
Hi Patrick,
You can use Table Filter macro to freeze several top rows or columns without any limitations.
Same here. None of the four conditions are true and table headers are not scrollable.
Can you give any guidance on how to fix this issue?
From which version of Confluence the sticky table headers 'might' work? We're on 5.10.8 and i can't get them to work. Created a new table manually (after hearing pasting from Excel might be a cause for sticky headers not to work), but no joy.
The other condition is doesn't work in is if the table is inside a macro. I've just realised that because I had a table of contents on my page, and a table of contents is a macro, that is why my headings weren't sticky.
Not working. Edit the page in Edge, not working, but ok in IE 11.
Please, try to update Table Filter and Charts app to the latest version 4.1.3. Similar issue was fixed in this version.
Found a fifth condition when sticky headers doesn't work: When your table contains merged cells.
Were you able to pass this issue? I still need stick headers and I have merged cells.
If you have Table Filter macro, then you can use it to freeze several top rows or columns of the table with merged cells.
I unfortunately will not be able to use that. I generate my confluence page through html and would need something that would make the headers sticky through HTML.
This does not work in Server v 6.3.1 FYI
It would be nice if a sticky header could also be possible for Dashboard Macro's.
Hi there,
As this question mentions our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, we are happy to introduce its new macro – Table Spreadsheet.
The macro allows you to work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence.
You’ll be able to use cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc., create pivot tables and charts from the page view and edit mode.
The Table Spreadsheet macro is available for Cloud and Server/Data Center.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.