If I want to create a board to export to excel that shows me a "two-tiered" ranking, how can I do this? For example, I have my open sprints, me future sprints and my backlog. Within each of these subsections I have drag and dropped/ ranked the issues. I want to create a board to export to excel that shows me the correct ranking of my issues. I tried the JQl search "project = GT AND issuetype = Story AND status in (Open, "In Progress", "Test Ready", "Under Analysis") AND (sprint in openSprints() OR sprint in futureSprints() OR issuetype != Epic AND resolution = Unresolved AND (Sprint = EMPTY OR Sprint not in (openSprints(), futureSprints()))) ORDER BY rank". This almost works, but it shows me some backlog items before my current sprint items. How can I search this correctly? I have a board that shows me the correct information but I cannot export that.