I try to migrate confluence in my own server and through reverse proxy nginx. I get this error when trying to edit a page in confluence and link it with a JIRA issue. Google shows no result. The application link show no error. In fact I can still search JIRA issues from confluence. Any ideas? thnks!
I was running into this as well using Confluence via Apace 2 reverse proxy (using SSL.) The fix was following the instructions for exiting Confluence's server.xml:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/securing-your-atlassian-applications-with-apache-using-ssl-838284349.html#SecuringyourAtlassianapplicationswithApacheusingSSL-PartA.ConfiguretheAtlassianapplications
The instructions say update scheme and proxyPort, but the example configuration shows proxyName, proxyPort, secure, and scheme. Add all four to the configuration and restart Confluence. I originally only added scheme and ProxyPort as the instructions said and got the same error as you. When I went back and added the proxyName and secure directives things worked as expected.
According to https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-with-apache-http-server-mod_proxy_http-806032611.html, you only need proxyName, proxyPort, and scheme for non-SSL.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.