Greetings!
I am new to using Confluence (having come from a SharePoint environment) and we are using Confluence 6.15.7 at my company, and I would like to know if it is possible to create a fixed width page?
I am creating a series of pages that would all use the same "template" -- which is to say the two column ( xx|x with the larger column on the left and smaller on right), as well as a single column for headers, etc. I want to be able to keep these columns the SAME SIZE no matter how larger the window is -- we use both laptops and larger screens, so keeping the formatting consistent has been a major pain point for me.
Is there a (hopefully simple) way to set the page to the "full size" of the columns, so that the columns and content will display without large gaps between columns, and/or without scrollbars appearing?
For example:

In the sample above, the two columns should stay the same widths, regardless of how large the browser window is.
Any help is appreciated.
--Dave