Good day. I simply want a list or report (whatever its called) of all my epics and tasks this year - how do I do that?
Hi Cheryl, see if any of this helps...
let me know if you are looking for something slightly different.
Thank you none worked for me including a response on the first one at least of
Error in JQL Query: Expecting either a value, list or function but got '='. You must surround '=' in quotation marks to use it as a value. (line 1, character 38).
I appreciate your assistance. We were NEVER adequately training on anything other than JIRA entry
they work fine for me. I am on cloud but expect the server version is the same where this is concerned. please post a screenshot of the JQL you entered and the error. you can also begin typing the jql as you see it and select from the auto-complete offerings.
I cannot copy/paste either. i use snag it but it is not pasting. cannot figure out how to take a picture and upload. my query was:
"Assigned Team" = "T&R" AND issuetype = epic and createdDate > = startOfYer(2019)
message was 'No issues were found to match your search
Try modifying your search criteria or creating a new issue'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.