I've been a jira & confluence user for about 8 years and now am moving into the Administrator space. I'm looking forward to learning and being part of this awesome community.
Hi @Jan Tino,
Welcome to the Community!
I'd recommend starting my checking out the Jira & Confluence collections.
Also, don't hesitate to ask any questions! Everyone here is very friendly!
-Jimmy
Great to have you @Jan Tino and warm welcome.
I appreciate the links!
Hi
Welcome.
kisses
Adriana
@Jan Tino Welcome to the party! Like Jimmy said, the product collections are a great place to start, as well as our "Three Things" series and threads like Friday Fun. 😎
Welcome @Jan Tino !
You have a lot of great user experience, and I'm sure you'll be a quick learner on the admin pieces. Look forward to seeing you around here,
Carolyn
Thanks Eric!
I'll make sure to check them out - it can't be all work :-)
Thank you Carolyn, I appreciate the encouragement!
It's a lot to learn but as you said, at least I have the foundation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.