We'd like to set up training courses in Confluence. Is there a way to do that without integrating Confluence with an LMS platform?
Hi Mandy,
In your other question about creating tests in Confluence I suggested trying the izi - LMS for Confluence add-on. You can use it to create training courses and quizzes/tests in Confluence.
Quizzes can be used for assessing job applicants and checking the knowledge of employees. Courses are great for employee and customer education.
Kind regards,
Katerina Kolina
Hello Mandy,I suggest you check out Learn Up add-on. The product is dedicated to turn Confluence into a Learning Landscape:Create and modify enriched learning content typesLink or attach Images and add descriptionsLink Youtube and Vimeo or attach you video filesEmbed Code to insert PREZI, Slideshare or any other enriched contentImport pages from confluenceCreate Quizzes with predefined answersCentralized one stop shop Training catalogEasy search and filter capabilitiesLaunch course sessions and follow at your own paceTry it out!Regards
Kevin
I'd love to speak with anyone interested in this topic. At ServiceRocket, training and learning development is our specialty. Check out our new SCORM Learning for Confluence app.
Our goal is to make it a breeze for you to run training/learning program in Confluence. Easy and simple upload, delivery and tracking via SCORM standard.
Disclaimer: I'm from the ServiceRocket team who built the app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.