Dear Community,
I want to allow access to our external call-center-agency to a specific Confluence space with documentation, instructions, relevant news from our company etc. Noone else should have even the slightest possibility to access the documentation. Of course the call-center-agents must only see their documentation and nothing else.
Now I have a couple of questions:
- If I allow anonymous access to Confluence, can only people who are invited by link see the documentation? Could the link possibly be shared with others, that we cannot track? Can the space, that is open for anonymous access also be found e.g. on google?
- I just read about Confluence as a knowledge base for the jira service desk - this way users who can log in to jira service desk could read on specific pages in Confluence. Does anyone have experience with this?
- Is there anyone who solved a similar problem - providing documentation for external stakeholders while guaranteeing noone else can access?
Thank you so much for your help!