I want to search all the stories which do not have a subtask with subtask summary "integration tickets" ?
You will need to have Scriptrunner for the same. It has "issueFunction" capability in JQL that provides help complicated requirements.
OOTB you can’t find issues that have or do not have sub-tasks so that interferes with your goal. You can accomplish this using an addon like Scriptrunner and others.
Hi,
Sadly you must go for a third-party app for this complex query.
Using i.e. JQL Booster Pack you must type:
Find Stories not having Subtaks with summary "integration tickets"
type = Story AND issue NOT IN parentsOf('summary ~ "integration tickets" AND type in subTaskIssueTypes()')
Regards
Scriptrunner
type = story and issueFunction not in linkedIssuesOfAll("summary~'integration tickets' and type=sub-task")
Search Linked Issues
type = story and issue not in parentIssuesFromQuery("summary~'integration tickets'")
@charutiwari As mentioned by others, its not possible naively, I am using JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports.
I would suggest give a try , its not that much expensive and have amazing built in queries.
In your case by using this plugin following query will get all user stories which have no sub tasks.
issue in subtaskCountLessThan(1)and issuetype=story
Thankyou @Muhammad Ramzan_Atlassian Certified Master_ , is there any free version of this in the marketplace?
Thankyou everyone. Is there any free extension I can get for this in the marketplace or anywhere else?
Unfortunately its paid one, but you can give a try at trail version , all plugins in jira are available on trail for one month
As I suggeted, JQL Booster Pack is free prior to 2.x version.
@Jack Nolddor [Sweet Bananas] would it work with Cloud JIRA?
Not sorry, only available for Server & DataCenter deployment options
@Muhammad Ramzan_Atlassian Certified Master_ : Would I need to purchase this for every login on my cloud JIRA or just one overall? Say if it cost $10 and my cloud JIRA has 20 user, Would I need to pay $200?
If it is for every login, can I purchase it for only my login and not everyone?
Thanks!
@Leonard Chew : I added scriptrunner . However the functions and query you suggested is still not available.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.