title hides breadcrumb when i press the space button in some pages.
when i hit again or scroll down and up, 'issue' is corrected.
v7.0.3 any ideas?
Hello Leon,
Thank you for contacting us about this.
Would you be able to show us an example of the behavior you are experiencing? Is there any pattern you're noticing with the pages where this occurs vs where it does not?
Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Shannon
https://52.49.22.220/confluence/#space-menu-link-content happens here
https://52.49.22.220:8443/confluence/display/UA67/Universal+Agent+6.7.x#space-menu-link-content does not happen here
Marios,
Thank you for sharing.
When you refer to the space button can you let me know if you are referring to the key on your keyboard, or something in the Confluence UI? When you press the space key on your keyboard, it should cause the page to scroll in your browser. This is the expected behavior.
When I visit those links, I don't experience any difference in behavior. This is both when viewing the pages, and when clicking the space key on my keyboard, which only causes the pages to scroll down.
If you are encountering any alternate behavior, can you please send me a screenshot of how that looks to you?
Not the space button on the keyboard.
Space in the Confluence UI in left upper corner
Thank you Marios.
I understand now that you mean the Spaces menu option in the top left-hand corner. I believe a screenshot would have been helpful here. This is the behavior you're experiencing, is that right?
This appears to be an issue related to customization or an add-on. You can try clearing all customizations from Confluence to see if this resolves your issue. Otherwise, I would recommend enabling safe mode, which will disable any add-ons and help you to determine if that is the cause of your issue.
yes. thats the issue
Thank you for confirming. Were you able to resolve it with my suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.