Hello.
I restore bitbucket server Using the Bitbucket Server Backup Client.
I followed steps in Restoring Bitbucket Server to use a newly created DB in
restore document(https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/using-the-bitbucket-server-backup-client-776640064.html) .
1.Create a new empty home directory using the user account that will be used to run Bitbucket Server.
2.Create the database. It should have the configuration described in the ' Create the Bitbucket Server database' section of the relevant page here:
3.Run the Restore Client. See the following section for details.
On Step 3, Database and Home directory is restored. And then I do step 4.
4.Install Bitbucket server on the new server by following the instructions on Running the Bitbucket Server installer. Point the installation to an empty directory and install it as a service in case you used to have that in your previous server.
When I Installed and access to bitbucket Url, it asked me which database I want to use. I fill the form with PostgresDB which is created in step 2 and restored from step 3.
then Bitbucket says "
The target database contains tables whose names collide with Bitbucket's tables. Please migrate to a clean, empty database. For more information about creating a database for use with Bitbucket, please refer to the Bitbucket documentation.
If you continue having issues, get in touch with our support team and we'll help get you up and running.
Hide details
The target database contains tables whose names collide with Bitbucket's tables. Please migrate to a clean, empty database. For more information about creating a database for use with Bitbucket, please refer to the Bitbucket documentation.
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:226)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.prepareDatabase(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:183)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.maintenance.SpringMaintenanceTaskFactory.setupTask(SpringMaintenanceTaskFactory.java:151)
..."
But I think DB can't be empty because it's restored from step 3.
What's wrong with this problem? Thank you.