Hi,
I am attempting to write a pre-recieve hook in Stash 2.2 where I check the formatting of the commit message. I have been unsuccessful at accessing the message and am hoping I could get some guidance or even an example.
Thanks,
-Jim
Hi Jim,
These are the steps involved for what you need:
Hope that helps,
Seb
This solution works, but the use of HistoryService.getChangesetsBetween with fromHash and toHash is deprecated in between.
The recommended ChangeSetBetweenRequest does not seem to provide a similar 'fromHash' - 'toHash' mechanism. We added fromHash to builder.include(), but this included everything. Using toHash as builder.exclude() in turn excluded everything.
Any hints on how to proceed?
Hi Jan,
While the terminology might seem a little strange, you want to reverse those arguments. You want to exclude the fromHash and include the toHash. That is exactly what the deprecated method is doing. This gives you a might more powerful way to include/exclude multiple changesets, rather than just a single from/to pair.
Cheers,
Charles
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.