I am trying to use bitbucket pipeline to deploy to firebase. I have multiple sites for one project. The content of firebase.json as in below:
{ "hosting": [ { "target": "home-rw", "public": "built/www", "cleanUrls": true, "headers": [ { "source": "/", "headers": [ { "key": "Cache-Control", "value": "no-cache" } ] }, { "source": "/**", "headers": [ { "key": "Cache-Control", "value": "public, max-age=31536000" }, { "key": "Access-Control-Allow-Origin", "value": "*" } ] } ], "ignore": [ "firebase.json", "**/.*", "**/node_modules/**" ] }, { "target": "web-rw", "public": "built/web", "headers": [ { "source": "[0-9.]*/**", "headers": [ { "key": "Cache-Control", "value": "public, max-age=31536000" }, { "key": "Access-Control-Allow-Origin", "value": "*" } ] }, { "source": "index.html", "headers": [ { "key": "Cache-Control", "value": "max-age=300" } ] } ], "ignore": [ "firebase.json", "**/.*", "**/node_modules/**" ], "cleanUrls": true, "trailingSlash": false } ]}When executed with the command below in bitbucket-pipelines.yaml, I got this error:
<span>INFO: Executing the pipe...<br></span><span>INFO: Starting deployment of the project to Firebase.</span><span><br>✖ </span><span>Error:</span><span> Deploy target </span><span>home-rw</span><span> not configured for project </span><span>web-development-rw-f526f</span><span>. Configure with:</span><span><br> firebase target:apply hosting home-rw <resources...></span><span>Status: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/firebase-deploy:0.2.1<br></span>
Does anyone know how to deploy multiple sites?