I've seen this on a Jira hosted site but haven't found any information on how we can do this for our on premise Jira/Fisheye instances. Can this be done?
Thanks!
You can integrate JIRA with Fisheye using the following documentation: Integrating JIRA with FishEye
To have fancy urls such as http://example.com/jira and http://example.com/fisheye, use the following documentation:
Good luck!
Could you clarify what you mean by combine? As in, they should use the same port? i.e., www.yoursite.com/jira and www.yoursite.com/fisheye ? To do this, you'd need a proxy setup.
This is a partial answer I suppose. I'd rather have a integration like Jira Studio. Where Jira and Fisheye are essentially one website.
Like in Jira Studio. They have Jira and Fisheye on the same website. A tab for Source etc..
They're not one website but they appear to be because of the navigation bar and cross-product search etc. Unfortunately they won't release that code.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.