How do I report an issue related to the display of search results in XML format for a particular project? Specifically, I have observed that the generated XML dump contains an invalid value for a custom field.
You submit bugs by reporting them through Support.Atlassian.com
If the Bug is affecting your work/users you can raise a support request here. (This offers SLA time response)
If you want to raise a general Bug of the Atlassian product go to this link and check out the Atlassian bug fixing policy.
They've disabled the ability to raise bugs in most projects on JAC.
Thanks a lot for your responses so far.To provide you with additional information, I am just interested in the reports of a particular project. When I searched for some reports and processed their XML format, I noticed that the value of some XML fields was incorrect. I would like to point that error out to the developers of that particular project. I am not sure if it's a problem with the Atlassian API, or with the project itself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.