Our Service Desk has a "time to resolution" SLA. The SLA timer is configured to start on any of these 3 events:
- Entered Status: Assigned
- Issue Created
- Resolution: Cleared
The timer is configured to be paused on these 4 conditions:
- Status: On Hold
- Status: Report Problem
- Status: Request Cancellation
- Status: Web Manager Queue
But sometimes we see many tickets in Assigned status and the timer is paused.
If I take one of these issues and change the status to On Hold, and then change it back to Assigned, the timer still does not start back up again. When I look through issue history, none of the "Timer Stop" conditions were ever triggered on these issues either.
I have not figured out the pattern - some days it is fine and other days every 'Assigned' ticket I look at seems to have its timer paused.
I updated to the latest version of Service Desk on Tuesday but I am still seeing this issue. Any other ideas on what might cause this? What else should we be looking at?