Will not enable on our confluence wiki, please help!
What does the log file say when you try to install or enable it?
@Brett Powell, get in touch with Adaptavist Product Support team with the details such as:
and our Support Team will investigate the issue. Contact details and more about Adaptavist Support SLAs here: http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/adaptavist-product-support-sla/ Hope that helps!
Some of the errors thrown into logs can be surprisingly clear, which is why I say read them first. Of course you should reach for support if the log doesn't provide any clues.
How do i find the log? Sorry, our technical expert has left the company and we are still catching up...
Hi, I found the logs... looks like we had version 2.1.6 and it was updated by one of my staff to 2.3.1
Thanks @Monika Turska [Adaptavist] and @Nic Brough [Adaptavist] we did update to the new version today which seems to be the issue, but Confluence says it's compatible... I sent the following to Adaptivist: We upgraded today to version 2.3.1 of Community Forums (from version 2.1.6) on our confluence wiki and the plugin will not enable and is not working on any of our wiki pages displaying "unknown macro - rest forum." we have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, license is up to date. We run Confluence on our own servers, the rest of the wiki works fine. Please assist or help us trouble shoot
I'll let the support team take over :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.