I am trying to create an account and to install a key. In the instruction step 5.5 "click on the BitBucket avatar in the lower left. There is absolute just white space in the lower left of my window, no text, no button, no avatae.
@Frits.Vosman,
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
When you log on to Bitbucket to you see this at the top of the page?
Hi @Frits.Vosman , welcome to the Community! Are you using Bitbucket Cloud or Bitbucket Server? Can you paste the documentation link here?
I can't findn the place right now, but here is what I remember
When I generated my private/public keys for Mercurial/Git on windows I got to step 5.5 where it says " In Bitbucket click in the avatar in the lower left of your windows". Being new, and having SourceTree and PuTTY up I looked in these windows and saw no avatar in the lower left. I think if it has said "Login to Bitbucket (maybe a link?) and click on teh avatar..."
If I find the link again I will update this trail.
I have found the avatar by now and was able to generate the key.. Thanks fro the reply.
Found it:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/set-up-an-ssh-key-728138079.html
Under
Click Expand
5. From Bitbucket, choose Bitbucket settings from your avatar in the lower left.
Maybe "login to Bitbucket...I was in a hurry, no patience.
-- Frits
Cool.. sounds like you are all set now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.