04.12.2019
My question is still open!! Is there noone who can give me a hint?
question: the project leader has to describe the status of his project every month. He can't do it with the comment column because everyone give up statements in this column. It has to be a separate column. But which one?
Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21.11.2019
Hi community,
I want to manage our different projects in Jira. I added different usefull fields e.g. project data, involved department, description, involved development Teams, Budget figures and so on. There exists also the possibility to add lots of comments under activity. I think this is a normal part.
When the project was created the project leader has to write a project status in every month so long as the project is valid. It is another type of comment.
How can I create/build this? Which type of field could it be? The field must have a date and a description field because it my not be that a month has no decription. Otherwise I have to warn the project leader.
Who can help me or have ideas?