The polygonal line transition tool creates two line segments. How do you add more line segments to an existing line? Can I define how many line segments the tool creates when creating a new transition?
If you're creating a new transition from scratch, select the ploy tool, then click on the start node.
From there, you can create segments by clicking any whitespace on the diagram and then finally clicking on the end node.
If you want to ADD segments on an existing poly line, with the select (arrow tool), select the poly line, then CTRL+click the line where you'd like to add a new control point.
Thanks. You can also delete a segment point by clicking on a segment point to be removed. Once the point is selected (turns green) you can use the delete button.
I've been able to confirm that this does indeed work when on a Windows PC (tested on Windows 7 using Firefox). However I am unable to get this to work on a Mac (tested on 10.6.8 using Firefox and Safari). On a Mac CTRL+click brings up the right-click menu (without adding a new line segment), and trying OPT-click and CMD-click didn't do anything. I found this issue that seems to be related:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-26052
I confirm cmd+click works in my mac (ver 5.1.6)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.