This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Confluence Search Syntax
Ask your question here...
If you are on 5.8 you can search for an empty string, and then fill in the Author on the upper left.
If you don't see an Author string, then click on Add Filter in the bottom left, and select Creator.
I'm on the cloud deployment, so I think that's on the latest. Will that also return modified by? I realize now my question wasn't as clear as it could have been. I'd like only created by in the results if that's possible. If not, I can figure how to work with it as it stands.
Thanks!
I believe that Add Filter -> Creator will do exactly what you want.
Hi Chris,
Since you are on Cloud, you might consider installing my addon, CQL search:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/cql-search
You can search for "type=page AND creator=whatever_the_username_is" and it will return all pages created by that userĀ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.