Hi all,
we are using JIRA (Server) in our project and are starting to use Structure, for getting Gantt-Charts created.
We use Program Epics, Epics and Stories and estimation is done with Story Points via Sprints and Releases/ fix versions.
Within Gantt chart Configuration Settings I use a configuration done by myself: Estimate attribute and Progress Calculation is Story Points. I also ticked allow Manual Scheduling.
First I used "Start date" as Start Date and "Resolved" as Finish Date. The Gantt-Chart bars based on these dates don't make sense to me. (see Screenshot)
I would rather like the status of the issues to be considered for Start and End Dates (eg "to be integrated" as Start Date and "Done" as End Date. So it is visible that a developer is working on the task or finished it.
Is there any option to do so? Or am I making another mistake?
Thank you,
Maria