This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Exporting Confluence Pages and Spaces to PDF
Hi,
Only image attachments that have been inserted into a page are included when exporting to PDF.
is there any chance or workaround to export external images in pdf export ?
We're using Confluence 5.6.3 and use a few dynamic external images that i was wondering to be exported in confluence pdf export.
thanks in advance.
vincent
Hi Vincent,
In the latest Confluence version 5.9.x I've tested this functionality and it works. I was able to insert a image from another website as a link and when I exported to a PDF it retrieved the image in the file.
I recommend to upgrade Confluence to the latest versions in order to achieve this functionality.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Hi Rodrigo thanks for feedback i will test confluence upgrade soon and check external image link pdf export.
Regards.
Vincent
I have the same problem with the cloud/hosted version. Just tested, it wont export external images from gliffy.
Sven
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.