I work for a large corporation that has recently started using JIRA. I am managing a Kanban board within a project - but I am not a JIRA Administrator. We have approximately 500 stories.
My question: Is it possible to process a bulk change to move content from one field to another. For example: If we have something in Field A that we want to move to Field B in all of our stories - is there an easy way to do this without going story by story through the entire backlog?
I was hoping for some sort of way to maybe export the board into an Excel file, make the edits in Excel, and then re-upload the file and overwrite the stories that are there. I did find an "Excel manager" app that looked promising, but unfortunately I do not have the tech admin privileges to install the software / add-on.
If it helps - it appears I'm on JIRA v7.6.6.