Hi - I'm attempting to set up custom test cases in Jira 7.3.2 as described in the link below:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/customise-jira-for-test-case-management-191004869.html
One particular step seems quite vague and I have no idea how to complete it:
8. Custom Screen SchemesCreate a new screen scheme called Test Case Screen Scheme. Assign the Create Issue step to our new Create Test Case Screen and the default issue operation to the Test Case Screen.
Create a new screen scheme called Test Case Screen Scheme. Assign the Create Issue step to our new Create Test Case Screen and the default issue operation to the Test Case Screen.
I can create the Test Case Screen Scheme with no issue but I do not know how to "assign the Create Issue step to our new Create Test Case Screen".
Any help with this would be much appreciated, thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.