I just created Atlassian account. I can log in to my account, but i can't log in to Atlassian OnDemand. How can I create Atlassian OnDemand account?
It can take a while to spin up the new OnDemand services you've ordered. I've heard up to an hour, but I've usually found it's slightly less than the time it takes to make and drink tea.
Atlassian account I created yesterday. How can I get OnDemand account?
Um, to "get OnDemand account", you sign up, and log in.
You need to debug the login for the account you say you've created. What do you get when you go to the url you've been given?
If I understood it right, it seems that you only created an Atlassian ID account.
After that, you need to go to https://www.atlassian.com/software/ondemand/overviewand create an OnDemand instance for your account.
Just click on Free Trial
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.