I created a page properties report that pulls the information related to a single page property ID. The problem I am having is that page property IDs are apparently case sensitive.
Example: Page property ID= System Messages. If a user accidentally uses a page property ID= system messages, it won't be pulled into my page property report. I want to use this as a tracking system, so I really can't be missing any data in that report.
Question:
- Can I somehow make the page property ID not case sensitive?
- If not, can I somehow get a page property report to pull 2 page property IDs (separating two IDs with a comma doesn't work)
Note: I can't leave the page property ID field blank as we use other page property tables for other items on the page, so I need to be able to call these specific IDs.
Thanks in advance.