Background
We locally host our Confluence site on two servers. We're still working to migrate back to one effective server that syncs/publishes for backup to the second.
Problem
I'm able to update the content on one, and we must have a sync of sorts happening, because when I log into the second server to make the same updates, upon editing the page, the edits I made on the first server appear here. So in a sense, they're already syncing, but not publishing automatically yet.
Saving the page updates works sometimes, but lately, I've been frequently receiving the error "There was an error processing the request."
Research / Testing Done
A search of other posts about this topic led me to the Atlassian page that indicates how to deal with this issue, but my results when looking at the Network data are different than published on this page - most notably at "Confirm the following 4 items exist under General and Response Headers" - differences in my results are:
- General > Status Code: 400
- I know this typically relates to a bad request, but I have no information about what's wrong with the request.
- Response > Server: this line doesn't exist at all
Logs?
I'm also finding others were told to look at the logs, but I'm unable to locate the logs - I don't know if I actually have access to them, as I'm an "admin" in Confluence, but don't manage the servers.
I've attempted to reference {ourwebserver:port}/logs/atlassian-confluence.log takes me to a 404, though maybe I'm just getting the <confluence home> piece of this incorrect from the start.