I could not access on Jira software
This says what it is - the Cloud system you are trying to use is going through some work that needs doing. Try it again later and you should find it is fine. Most Atlassian Cloud maintenance windows quote 30m, but last less than 10m.
TLDR: Try again now, it should be fixed
Because it is our working hours right now, so we hope it will fix ASAP
Thank you, the system is working properly
I am sorry to deliver the bad news, but Atlassian Cloud does not have availability guarantees unless you buy into the upper tier.
On the good news side, you should see your system back very soon. The worst outage I have seen on Cloud systems is 4 hours, 3.9 of which were caused by network providers rather than Cloud,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.