Hello. I am very new to Atlassian products so I am looking for a little help here.
Details:
- Jira and Confluence Servers
- Jira v7.9.2
- Confluence v6.9.0
Purpose:
- Detailed instructions on how to set up an application link using oauth between Jira and Confluence - beginning to end
It seems that whenever I search how to exactly set up the application links I can complete nearly all of the tasks, but when it comes down to the key's I cannot find any completion details or instructions. I always find bits and peaces, but nothing definitive to complete the application link task.
Google searching tells me that when I get to the consumer and public/private key part I generate key's using openssl, but once I have them where do I place the keys? This is the part I don't know what to do and I need some elaborate instructions on.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.