Hello, I am trying to configure SAML SSO for my Cloud Atlassian resources, using Google Cloud Identity as the Identity Provider.
I have successfully configured the SSO element, however, when attempting to setup User Provisioning (Link / add User accounts in Cloud Atlassian with Cloud Identity User Accounts and restrict management (add / delete / manage) to Cloud Identity.
As I create new Users in Cloud Identity, I can see them sync and appear in my linked Cloud Atlassian resource. However, the Groups don't seem to sync or appear.
Does the community know likely root-causes for this? See below for additional context, and suspect the root-cause is linked to the last point but have been unable to resolve in my investigations so far.
Additional context:
I have created Groups in the Google Cloud console
I have added Users (which have synced) to each Group
When setting up User Provisioning in Google console, on the final screen of 'Setup Provisioning Scope' none of the Groups I have created under Directory / Groups appear so it was left blank