In the documentation, it says that Bitbucket supports README.rst format, but it's not actually being parsed in my Python project repo. What to do?
Where in the documentation did you find this info? I could only find https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/readme-content-221449772.html , but it's only relevant to BB Cloud as far as I know. I guess this might be different for Server?
It says it right in the readme documentation.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/readme-content-221449772.html
@Matt Pallissard yes, that is exactly what I linked - it's a Cloud doc. This question is explicitly about BitBucket Server. Server and Cloud are two completely different applications. If you can provide a Server doc that would state that .rst is supported, I'd be grateful. The fact that it's supported in Cloud is not particularly relevant in this situation.
I thought that you missed it in the documentation. I see now that at the end of one sentence it mentions 'cloud'. Could you all put in BIG LETTERS somewhere that on-prem doesn't support this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.