Folks,
The instance is practically unusable. I can't even get the SEN number.
I was able to download the support.zip that I am attaching here.
I ask for help, because we are stopped in operation.
Kind regards
@Roberto Miasack
Hi Roberto,
seems the support.zip is not attached yet, can you have a look to the atlassian-jira.log / catalina.out to see if you find any exceptions.
How is the system in general (CPU, RAM etc). any suspicious entries in the system log files
Cheers
Kurt
Hi, @Kurt Klinner
Thank you for answer me.
In the atlassian-jira.log file what exactly should I look for to know of my problem?
Miasack
Check if you find any kind of stracktrace referring to timeouts, or messages that have the level FATAL or ERROR
Everything I found with the sentence "Catalina" present here:
Caused by: org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException: java.net.SocketTimeoutExceptionat org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.java:380)at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:420)at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.append(ByteChunk.java:345)at org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.writeBytes(OutputBuffer.java:405)at org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.write(OutputBuffer.java:393)
Kind Regards
Hi Roberto
used https://github.com/jackgraves/standalone-atlassian-log-scanner to parse your log
resulting in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/OutOfMemory+due+to+Custom+Serviceshttps://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/OutOfMemory+due+to+Large+Mailbox+Processinghttps://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Jira+server+crashes+with+OutofMemory+Java+heap+space+errorhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Mail+queue+stops+processing+after+OutOfMemoryError+in+Jira+serverhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/OutOfMemory+due+to+Mail+Loop
Do you monitor your java heap usage?
As you see the out of memory messages. Any chance to increase the Jmx value?
Kurt,
Thanks for all the support.
I do not monitor, how do I?
I do not know how to use this tool. I will check with my infrastructure if it is possible to increase the memory used. We currently have 8gb available on the VM.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.