I'm looking to do some spring cleaning and I would like to be able to query how many reported issues each user has. Is there some way to do this using the JIRA CLI or MySQL?
It should just be a count on assignee in the jiraissue table.
There are a lot of examples here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRACOM/Example+SQL+queries+for+JIRA
But I don't have a canned script that can do it.
I don't have a SQL example handy, but in the advanced search for issues
reporter = <username>
Should return what you are looking for.
reporter = <username> OR reporter WAS <username>
Might be a little more useful, on the off chance anything changed.
Using JQL ... when searching for issues type in "AND assignee = .... "
Yes this.. assignee not reporter. Misread the original question.
Given that I will need to do this for nearly 4000 users, would you happen to have a suggestion for a programmatic example? After some inspection, the CLI cannot handle this type of query but I should be able to find out via SQL.
Perfect! Just needed the table name. Got it from here, thank you very much for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.