We have starter licenses for Jira and Confluence. I set up Jira first and then installed Confluence. I created an admin account when installing Confluence and then linked it to Jira for users. When I try to create a page in a test space I'm getting a too many users error. I've included images showing all this. How do I fix it?
Hello @tswanson9411,
Thank you for contacting us about this. There could be duplicate users in your database, so you can check this below:
More than likely, it could be a local admin in the Confluence Internal Directory that is causing this. The query above will give you a more accurate list.
Give that a try, and let me know if you have any trouble.
Regards,
Shannon
Thanks Shannon, that was it. One user was in both the Jira user directory and local. It's fixed now.
I appreciate your help with this.
Tom
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.