Hello together, i want the following:- The user creates an issue
- When he fill the custom Field TicketID with the value "AB1234"
- I want that after the user switch to another field the value of field TicketID switch to"www.myticketsystem.com/AB1234"How is this possible with scriptrunner? Do I need a listener or a custom script field?
Hi @lightam
Is there any particular reason you need it to change as the issue is being created? This would be quite straightforward to do in a Create Post Function where:
Note: I use the "baseUrl" always rather than hard coding the URL of the site; that way if it changes OR I move over to my test instance, it picks up what the system thinks it is and not what I told it when it was that.. thing.
Hope this helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.