Hello everybody. I can see only WARN and ERROR level logs in jira. (I mean in jira post functions or in script Listeners) How can I set DEBUG and INFO levels to watch in jira? And may be there're some log files in file system or logs are in catalina.out or somwhere else?
import org.apache.log4j.Level// set value to DEBUG if output neededlog.setLevel(Level.INFO)log.info('this will now be written')log.debug('set to debug to see this too')
It means that WARN level set by default? And is there log files in file system?
Yes, exactly.
Every script is per default run with log level warning.
As warning outputs are not nice to have in the log outputs (indicating something is wrong), I always use debug and info messages in my scripts and activate the output by setting the log level.
My Scripts all start with the import of the log4j Level Class, as to easily activate the output if needed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.