Hey Guys,
1. We have 2 week sprints going on in our organization. We estimate (story points) every card for the sprint. Right now, we do have some volatility in the work and some unplanned priority card come in between the sprint pushing or delaying the planned cards in the sprint. So as a result, the developer might finish the work half way through. These half finished is pushed to the upcoming sprint and re-estimated again. So like a month later , for reporting and project metrics, when I try to filter an epic consisting of many stories - the estimate reflected in the cards are the modified ones giving me wrong impression of the work accomplished since most of the cards were re-estimated (reduced) moving from sprint to sprint.
I would like to keep the original estimate for the cards and also move the cards across sprints, but I will need to re-estimate becoz the developer might have accomplished some work. Can I have 2 different fields for estimates - one with original and one with reducing current estimates ? How to solve for this
-VM