Hello everyone! I am new here and hoping for some assistance on how best to track information for my product.
Our development team is currently using JIRA for tracking our work items. As PM, I have a list of 2400 documents that we are tracking for our project. As we move through our project, we will be creating use cases around the list of documents. For each use case, some will be included, some will not. Documents will be used in > 1 use case.
For each document, I need to track:
- Use Cases using the documents
- The ability to add and remove use documents from use cases
- Ability to track sample counts, along with completed modeling that has been complete.
At this time, the list of documents is being traced in Excel. I am spending too much time there trying to manipulate what I need without messing up previous work. Was looking at creating a simple database in Access, but am hoping JIRA will an easier way of tracking.
Has anyone had any success creating similar tracking in JIRA? Are there add-ins that work best to do this?