hey all, I updated the plugin manager today (though I didn't track versions, sorry), and now my admin access is... well, gone. just goes to a blank page. non-admin stuff seems fine still. Any suggestions?
Hey @gord !
It's likely you're on universal plugin manager 3.0.6 or 4.0.7 (depending on your Confluence version). Let's try a few things to see if we can get you back in business!
Thanks!
Daniel | Atlassian Support
Thanks for a starting point!
I believe it was on 3.06 prior to me hitting update... it has been restarted, no change to the admin side. Running 6.15.4 on Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS.
Event logs - I assume you speak of the Windows ones had it been installed there, and assuming that the same logs exist on the Linux side (though I don't know where to look). if you can point me the right way, i'd appreciate it!
The application logs are in <confluence-home>/logs/atlassian-confluence.log - if you went with the installer defaults in Ubuntu, that path is likely:
/opt/atlassian/confluence-home/logs/atlassian-confluence.log
Otherwise if you still don't see the confluence home directory (this is separate from the installation directory), you can find the path to it from this file in your installation:
<confluence-installation>/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/confluence-init.properties
And if the installation path is even a mystery, running ps aux | grep confluence should print Confluence's running process, which includes a lot of pointers to the installation directory.
Found at /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/logs
I tailed the last 200 lines of the log itself, there were a few warnings, but nothing that stands out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.