Hello there,
our company tested JIRA and decided to implement it in our soon-to-be BI-System. Now it is my job to accomplish this asap. My problem is, that I'm not really into this server-and-network-thing so I'm looking for a detailed Tutorial to do this.
Our company has a virtual Server with a Win2008R2 container. The connection to the server desktop is made via Remote Desktop. For now we are able to work with JIRA through this RDC. We aim to use it over the internet. As far as I know I have to set up a webserver for this.
My starting questions are:
Is it possible to configure a Virtuals Server to a webserver?
Do I need Active Directory Domain Services for this, because installing this is crashing the JIRA System in place.
I triped over Apache Tomcat and guess I need it to accomplish the whole thing. Isn't it already integrated into the JIRA Server installation?