i want to change my emailadress to another emailadress for my paypal billing
Did you mean the billing contact?
No not the billing contact but the PayPal email adress
@Jolanda kreeuwen, just to be clear here is this a question about JSD or Paypal? Are you using Paypal to pay your monthly JSD bill? Assuming you are using paypal for your JSD billing then you should be able to make any changes here...
Jira settings > billing > billing details
click on the pencil to edit the contact and there should be a place to click on Paypal and update. That said, I do not use Paypal for this so can say for sure. If it is not obvious then I would suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support.
I want to change my email address for my PayPal email address
No not the billing contact but the email adress
Still confused. Struggling to understand the connection between PayPal and Jira here.
If you are trying to change your PayPal email address give this a try...
how-do-i-add-remove-or-update-an-email-address-on-my-paypal-account
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.