I am trying to upgrade to the new confluence version 5.10.
I downloaded the Confluence 5.10.1 - Standalone (ZIP Archive) from Atlassian Downloads.
I have set up my JAVA_HOME env variable to point to: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_91 which is also 64-Bit.
I was successfully able to install confluence using:
service.bat install Confluence5101,
I am getting an error when I try to start the service from the Services window.
An image of the error I get is shown below.error.png
And having a look at my common-daemons.log i get this error:
[2016-07-13 12:24:37] [info] [ 2588] Commons Daemon procrun (1.0.15.0 32-bit) started
[2016-07-13 12:24:37] [info] [ 2588] Running 'Confluence5101' Service...
[2016-07-13 12:24:37] [info] [ 2280] Starting service...
[2016-07-13 12:24:37] [error] [ 2280] %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
[2016-07-13 12:24:37] [error] [ 2280] Failed creating java C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
[2016-07-13 12:24:37] [error] [ 2280] %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
[2016-07-13 12:24:37] [error] [ 2280] ServiceStart returned 1
[2016-07-13 12:24:37] [error] [ 2280] %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
[2016-07-13 12:24:37] [info] [ 2588] Run service finished.
[2016-07-13 12:24:37] [info] [ 2588] Commons Daemon procrun finished
[2016-07-13 12:30:17] [info] [ 3012] Commons Daemon procrun (1.0.15.0 32-bit) started
[2016-07-13 12:30:17] [info] [ 3012] Running 'Confluence5101' Service...
[2016-07-13 12:30:17] [info] [ 4108] Starting service...
[2016-07-13 12:30:17] [error] [ 4108] %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
[2016-07-13 12:30:17] [error] [ 4108] Failed creating java C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
[2016-07-13 12:30:17] [error] [ 4108] %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
[2016-07-13 12:30:17] [error] [ 4108] ServiceStart returned 1
[2016-07-13 12:30:17] [error] [ 4108] %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
[2016-07-13 12:30:17] [info] [ 3012] Run service finished.
[2016-07-13 12:30:17] [info] [ 3012] Commons Daemon procrun finished
Any help would be great.
Cheers
Joshi
UPDATE: I changed the JVM path by executing the:
tomcat8w.exe // ES//Confluence5010
I changed the JVM path and used the 32-bit Version for jre using the path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_91\bin\client\jvm.dll
changedJVMpath.png
When i try to execute the service again I get a different kind of error:
serviceserror.png