In my Jira instance, we have a workflow field for our issues. Depending on the type of issue (Bug, Story, Spike, etc...) the steps in this workflow differ. The steps in the workflow can be seen in a graph by pressing a view workflow link in the top of the issue on the web interface. These steps are typically along the lines of:
Await work -> Do work -> Check Work -> Commit Work -> Validate and Test
Or something along those lines, depending on the issue type.
I'm not sure if this is something custom that my company pulls from a plugin, or if this is standard to Jira.
I'm trying to use JQL and the REST API to specify a project and issue type combination, and get a list of all possible steps in the workflow for that combo. The endpoint I'm currently using is:
/rest/api/2/issue/createmeta?projectKeys=myProjectKey&issuetypeNames=Bug&expand=projects.issuetypes.fields
This works for some of the fields in my issue, getting me closer to the data I need, but it leaves out others, including the workflow one that I care about.
Could anyone point me in the right direction for how I might get the data I need?