Hi,
I would like to query for all sub-tasks in a team Team-A.
Can I do this by using scriptrunner ?
Thanks
it depends on what you mean by "in a team", e.g. do you mean assigned to someone in Team-A. Likely you can achieve w/o SR...
assignee in membersOf("Team-A")
Yes, i mean to query any sub-task assigned to a member in a team called "Team-A".
so the JQL should be:
type = sub-task and assignee in membersOf("Team-A")
am I correct ?
in order to use this JQL, what do i need to do in ScriptRunner ?
yes that will work. you do not need Scriptrunner at all. just go the the advanced search screen and enter that JQL you have there. That is, of course, assuming you have a group named "Team-A" and the members reflect the users you are interested in.
I do not have a Group, I do have a team.
so what do I need to do in order to do JQL using a "team"... not a "Group"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.