How do I add Saved Filters for it to appear at the top near "Quick Filter" search ?
Hi @border_water ,
You can copy the JQL query in Saved Filter and paste the same in quick filters section of board.
Thanks,
Avinash
Thank you Avinash,
I figured that after I posted the question.
I have another problem:
when I add the filter to "Quick Filter" I can see only stories, not the sub-tasks.
My JQL is: assignee in (usr1, usr2,usr3) and type in (story, sub-task, defect).
Thanks
Check your Board filter and Sub filter whether it is resulting sub -tasks or not.
Can you make sure that sub-task issue type is included in Board filter.
@Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
This is the JQL i am using:
project in ( Proj1 , Proj2) and assignee in (usr1,usr2,usr3) and issuetype in (Story, Sub-task, Defect)
When I run this JQL in: Issues ->Filter -> New Search -> Paste the JQL, I get the sub-tasks
But when I add this one to the Quick Filter as "Test" and when I go to Board view and click on "Test", I do not see the sub-tasks, i see only stories.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.